Friday 16 August 2013

What I want from Playstation at Gamescom

August 20th Sony get their last chance to impress European gamers into buying Ps4. I'm already getting one buts there's still things I'd like from Sony in cologne.

Cloud gaming. Sony have already confirmed that the PlayStation back catalogue will be accessible via the cloud in north america next year. What I 'd like from Sony now is details on the European rollout. Even if it's some way off.

A new build of Drive club. The game already looks good but the e3 footage shown was a very early version and really suffers beside forza in the looks dept. I'd like to see a shift toward 60fps there too.

The order 1886. Show us some gameplay. Ready at dawn have really peaked my interest with this new IP and I must say I have my fingers crossed for a gears of war beater.

I want to know what Naughty dog are up to. My instincts tell me we won't hear from them until VGA's in Nov though. Hope I'm wrong. Uncharted 4 would be a dream come true.

Killzone shadow fall multiplayer. Show me something that's new, fresh and 60fps. If this is the year that Killzone beats cod and battlefield then sdhowe me why.

Littlebigplanet 3. My kids are mental for those games so I want this to be fantastic for them. A move into 3d levels perhaps?

More free PS+ games on ps4. I know it's greedy but what can I say? Sony you've spoilt me.

Remote play demoed onstage. Vita is the perfect ps4 companion. Show me.

Did I miss anything? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment